The benefits of using an Activated Liquid Zeolite (NCD2) are many.
Remembering that cleaning "activating" the zeolite helps improve the overall benefits of using clinoptilolite to cleanse your body's waters.
On all levels of human well-being, purity of water is an essential factor. Just like drinking impure water can make you feel unwell and upset your body's natural processes, when the accumulation of toxins build to an unsustainable level within the body, so too will your body display what is going on inside on a feeling level. Cleansed zeolite (clinoptilolite) has many well-documented benefits:
- Removes heavy metals: This zeolite has the perfect molecular structure for capturing and removing heavy metals from the body, including; mercury, cadmium, lead, arsenic, aluminum,tin, and excess iron. It also removes radioactive metals like cesium and Strontium-90. Reference 31,32
- Reduces absorption of nitrosamines: Nitrosamines (or nitrates) are most commonly found in processed meat, and have been linked to pancreatic, stomach and colon cancer, as well as Type II diabetes. The zeolite captures nitrosamines in the digestive tract before they can be absorbed. Reference 33
- Helps to buffer blood sugar: The zeolite may help reduce blood sugar spikes by buffering excess glucose with its negative charge. Reference 34
- Helps to buffer body pH to a healthy alkalinity: A slightly alkaline body pH (7.35 - 7.45) is essential for good health and optimal immune function. The zeolite attracts and then buffers excess protons which cause acidity. This can help many conditions from acid reflux to Candida and arthritis. Reference 34
- Improves nutrient absorption: In the gastrointestinal tract, the presence of the zeolite increases nutrient absorption and helps promote healthy microorganisms, decreasing the likelihood of stomach flu and infections. Reference 11
- Reduces symptoms of allergies: The zeolite captures some of the allergens and antigens that trigger allergies, migraines, and asthma. This can help to reduce symptoms.
- Stabilises immune system function: The zeolite does not stimulate the immune system, but allows it to function optimally by removing toxins, viruses, yeasts, bacteria, and fungi which can depress immune function and interfere with hormones. Many people report feeling increased energy, clarity, and vitality. Reference 35
- Acts as a powerful antioxidant: The cage-like structure of the zeolite also traps free radical molecules, making it an effective antioxidant (this does not mean that cellular zeolite is a substitute for more conventional antioxidants such as Vitamins C, E and A, lutein and selenium, all of which have other vital roles to play in the body). Reference 21
- Completely safe: The zeolite is considered to be completely safe and non-toxic for oral administration in humans and animals. This includes infants, children, pregnant women and nursing mothers. Studies have also been conducted in feed animals and companion animals, including: dogs, cats, horses and birds. Reference 36+additional references
11 Effect of in-feed inclusion of a natural zeolite (clinoptilolite) on certain vitamin, macro and trace element concentrations in the blood, liver and kidney tissues of sows. Papaioannou et. al. Res Vet Sci 2002 Feb;72(1):61-8. 21 Antioxidative effects of micronized zeolite clinoptilolite. Zarkovic, et. al. Res. 2003 Mar-Apr;23(2B):1589-95. 31 Study of the selection mechanism of heavy metal (Pb2+, Cu2+, Ni2+, and Cd2+) adsorption on clinoptilolite. Sprynskyy M, et al. J Colloid Interface Sci. 2006 Dec 1;304(1):21-8. Epub 2006 Jul 29. 32 The removal of heavy metal cations by natural zeolites. Erdem E, Karapinar N, Donat R. J Colloid Interface Sci. 2004 Dec 15;280(2):309-14. 33 Adsorption of nitrosamines in acidic solution by zeolites. Zhou CF, Zhu JH. Chemosphere. 2005 Jan;58(1):109-14. 34 Effects of long-term feeding of a diet supplemented with clinoptilolite to dairy cows on the incidence of ketosis, milk yield and liver function. Katsoulos PD, et al. Vet Rec. 2006 Sep 23;159(13):415-8 35 Dietary supplementation with the tribomechanically activated zeolite clinoptilolite in immunodeficiency: effects on the immune system. Ivkovic S, et al. Adv Ther. 2004 Mar-Apr;21(2):135-47. 36 USFDA GRAS status (generally recognized as safe) (CFR) Title 21; Subpart C; Sec. 182.2727
Related articles & more details
Pricing and Dosage Guidelines
What Is Activated Liquid Zeolite
The Activation Process of Liquid Zeolite
Comparing Powdered & Liquid Zeolite
Published Clinical Studies
Liquid Zeolite - FAQ's
Is Activated Liquid Zeolite Safe?
Sports Performance With Activated Liquid Zeolite
Your Exposure to Mercury
Rik Deitsch Answers Questions About Activated Liquid Zeolite
Activated Liquid Zeolite Ingredients
Dr. Stewart Lonky - Medical Complications From Toxins AUDIO PRESENTATION
Disclaimer: All information on this web site is for informational purposes only. Under no circumstance is any product on this site intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or condition. Please contact a medical doctor to diagnose and treat any medical condition.