Excalibur 5 Tray Dehydrator with 26hr Timer
The Excalibur 5 Tray Dehydrator is medium capacity dehydrator for the small family, home gardener and raw foodists. Available in Black or White. Australian Electrical Certification and comes with Thermostat and 26Hr Timer.
Warning: Last items in stock!
The economical 4526T Excalibur Dehydrator has medium capacity plus a 26 hour timer for small families, home gardeners and raw foodists.
- Case is high grade, food safe polycarbonate for a lifetime of use.
- Features Excalibur’s patented Parallex™ Horizontal Air Flow and Hyperwave™ Fluctuation Technology, the most efficient heating/drying combination on the market. Get the best results and save money.
- 5 large polycarbonate trays and BPA free, food safe polyproylene mesh screens. Each Tray holds up to 2kg of produce or 2 cups of semi liquid.
- 26 Hour Timer lets you set and forget and won't reset if the power goes off. Unit turns on automatically when timer is in use. Unit turns off when the set time is complete.
- Adjustable Thermostat 41°C-74°C/105°F-165°F. Temperature range is low enough to preserve active enzymes in fruits and vegetables and culture yoghurt. The only dehydrator on the market with a temperature range high enough to meet safety standards for dehydrating meat for beef jerky. Unit turns on automatically when timer is in use. Unit turns off when the set time is complete.
- 12cm fan.
Shipping Weight: 8kg
Made in USA
Your Excalibur Dehydrator
- Preserves fruits, vegetables and herbs – Quickly and easily
- Dries fish and meats safely in just 4-8 hours
- Whips up treats that’ll put your pet store out of business
- Makes fun and flavourful fruit rollups that are good for you
- Provides your own high production yogurt factory
- Ideal for home crafts and dried flowers
- Saves money on your food bills
- Eliminates preservatives and additives
- Eliminates excess salt and fillers
- Let’s you say “No More Junk Food”
Included with all dehydrators
Dehydrator Guide – Handy 14cm x 21.6cm 28 page book is a complete guide to using your Excalibur. Packed with food preparation tips, reconstitution, complete ‘how to’ drying guide for 50 fruits and vegetables plus fruit rolls, jerky, yogurt and more. Illustrated. Soft cover.
Hyperwave™ Fluctuation Technology
Excalibur dries BETTER, FASTER & SAFER
Ordinary dehydrators produce constant, unchanging heat causing “case hardening,” a dry surface with moisture trapped inside – a perfect environment for yeast, mold, and bacteria growth.
Excalibur’s Adjustable Thermostat lets you take advantage of Hyperwave™ Fluctuation (changing heat through the drying cycle) for faster, better, safer dried foods. As the temperature fluctuates up, the surface moisture evaporates. Then, as the temperature fluctuates down the inner moisture moves to the drier surface. The food temperature stays LOW enough to keep the enzymes active, and the air temperature gets high enough to dry food fast, overcoming yeast, mold, and bacteria growth and spoilage.
Parallexx® Horizontal Airflow
FAST, EVEN dehydration.
The fan, heating element, and thermostat are in the back. Cool air is drawn in, heated, and distributed evenly over each tray. This exclusive design helps the food dry faster, retain more nutrients, and look and taste better, without tray rotation.
Domestic 2 Year Limited Warranty – Home Units
Excalibur Dehydrators are built to such a high standard they come with a 2 year limited warranty. Our 2 year limited warranty covers defects in workmanship and materials under non-commercial use and service to the original purchaser. Should any part or parts become defective during the first 2 full years, we will repair or replace the part or parts at the manufacture’s option free of charge. We are the service and repair centre with replacement parts on hand available to purchase or if a component of your dehydrator is accidentally damaged or needs repair.
Commercial 1 Year Limited Warranty – Business Units
Our 1 year limited warranty covers defects in workmanship, materials and service to the original purchaser. Should any part or parts become defective during the 1 year, we will repair or replace the part or parts at the manufacture’s option free of charge. We assume no responsibility for damage caused by normal wear and tear, misuse, accident, negligence, problems due to improper assembly by the purchaser or where repairs have been made or attempted by those other than authorised by Zesty By Nature Pty Ltd representatives.
|Domestic Warranty||2 Years|
|Commercial Warranty||1 Year|
|Country of Origin||Made in USA|
|Dimensions||21.5 H x 43 W x 48 D (cm)|
|Material||Polycarbonate With BPA Free Sheets|
|Colour||Black or White|
Teflex sheets are used for dehydrating semi-liquids (such as pureed fruits) or really sticky items that would normally drip through the open mesh sheets that are included with the dehydrator.In Stock
Excalibur Silicon Sheets are coated with high grade silicone for good non-stick properties. They are easy to clean and can be used time and time again.In Stock
Wonderfully written and beautifuuly photographed all-colour book that could be called the ultimate book on dehydrating to this time!In Stock