Hydrion Wide Range pH Litmus Paper is a general use pH paper. It has excellent colour separations to suit a wide variety of measurement requirements in the acid range (below pH 7) and the alkali range (above pH 7).
The true 'Potential of Healing' is the 'Power of Hydrogen' (pH). To make informed choices one needs accurate information.
Our Hydrion pH Litmus Paper Test Strip Roll pH 0.0 - 13.0 is the most economical option to purchase pH Litmus Paper. With excellent colour separations to suit a wide variety of measurement requirements in both the acid range (below pH 7) and the alkali range (above pH 7), a sample of its diverse pH applications include:
Classroom Demonstrations, Hospital Laboratories, General Laboratories, Industrial Testing, Food Service, Safety Testing, Emergency Testing, Agricultural Testing In Vitro Testing.
The colour chart has pH matches at...
With a measuring range of 0.0 - 13.0 and precise pH matches at every 1.0 pH intervals makes the Hydrion pH Litmus Paper Test Strip Roll the preferred choice of our customers.
- Each roll will give the user approximately 100 tests
- 6mm (1/4in) wide x 4.5 metres (15ft)
- A direct reading pH paper with the widest range available in a single paper
- A simple, single color match for all pH values
- Distinct and easily matched color separations
- Accurate, reproducible readings with an immediate response
Please note: Our range of pH testing equipment are genuine Hydrion pharmaceutical grade quality and not cheap imports. Hence your readings will be instant and accurate as is required in laboratory conditions.
Directions for use
- To use this product simply tear off a small strip (50mm - 2½") of pH paper.
- Dip litmus strip into test solution.
- Compare the instantaneous colour change with the matching pH colour chart.