Whole House Optimal Safe Water System
The Optimal Safe Water System delivers safe, clean water for a whole medium to large house with 2 or more bathrooms on town water, at an affordable price.
This system has three (3) filters:
- 1 micron (Absolute Rated)* Sediment Filter
- 20 micron Radial Granular Activated Carbon (GAC) Filter
- Ultra-D Sub-micron Filter
Each filter is enclosed in 20 inch commercial strength housings.
Benefit your life style and health in more ways than one.
The Optimal Safe Water System...
- Removes chlorine
- Removes pathogens
- Removes heavy metals
- Removes taste and odour
- Chemical and organics removal or reduction
- Suitable for food and beverage industry for high purity water
- Removes de-salivation for pre-filtration
- Other high purity applications
- Finer particle retention and filtration capacity (2 to 3-micron pore size comparable to a 0.02-micron size for virus and bacteria removal)
- Higher loading capacity (up to 25 times greater)
- Wider pH operating window (4 – 9pH)
- Very low pressure drop (approximately 2 psi)
- Easy to maintain
PLEASE NOTE: The Optimal Safe Water System doesn’t remove Fluoride from your water supply. We have found the best alternative to also remove the fluoride is to use the UltraStream for your drinking and cooking water. The UltraStream removes up to 80% of fluoride plus it further purifies, alkalises, ionises and infuses the water with molecular hydrogen, the Mother element.
* An absolute 1 micron filter traps 99.9 % of particles of 1 microns and larger. An absolute rating is the size of the smallest particle retained by a filter with a stated efficiency, such as 99%, under defined test conditions. Absolute ratings are typically applied to membrane or high performance non-woven filters. With filter sizing as a general rule, the smaller the micron rating for a filter the better. However, there is a trade-off, flow capability usually drops off as the micron rating gets smaller, especially if the water has a lot of sediment.