Whole House Natural Safe Water System
The Natural Safe Water System delivers safe, clean water for a whole medium to large house with 2 or more bathrooms on tank or natural source water supplies at an affordable price.
This system has two (2) filters:
- 1 micron (Absolute Rated)* Sediment Filter
- Ultra-D Sub-micron Filter
Each filter is enclosed in 20 inch commercial strength housings.
Benefit your life style and health in more ways than one.
The Natural Safe Water System is specifically designed for natural source or tank water supplies.
- Removes pathogens, heavy metals, taste and odour
- Chemical and organics removal or reduction
- Suitable for food and beverage industry for high purity water
- Removes de-salivation for pre-filtration
- Other high purity applications
- Finer particle retention and filtration capacity (2 to 3-micron pore size comparable to a 0.02-micron size for virus and bacteria removal)
- Higher loading capacity (up to 25 times greater)
- Greater efficiency in salt, brackish and freshwater
- Wider pH operating window (4-9pH)
- Very low-pressure drop (approximately 2 psi)
- Easy to install
- Easy to maintain
PLEASE NOTE: To maximise the filter life, we recommended regular tank cleaning to reduce the likelihood of sediment from the water tanks blocking up the filter prematurely. Especially after a longer than a normal dry spell, when the tanks are running low.
* An absolute 1 micron filter traps 99.9 % of particles of 1 microns and larger. An absolute rating is the size of the smallest particle retained by a filter with a stated efficiency, such as 99%, under defined test conditions. Absolute ratings are typically applied to membrane or high performance non-woven filters. With filter sizing as a general rule, the smaller the micron rating for a filter the better. However, there is a trade-off, flow capability usually drops off as the micron rating gets smaller, especially if the water has a lot of sediment.